The Hull Family

On our way to Arizona to get out of the rain, God pulled us to Nashville, TN. For 3 years? 10 years? 30 years? We don't know, but we are enjoying the ride. Growing, connecting, enjoying the sun and picking up a bit of a Southern drawl..... One thing is clear, through the ups and the downs, God has blessed our decision to follow His call.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nashville, Tennessee

After 5 and a half years in Nashville, God is paving our way back home to Seattle. One thing we have learned living on the other side of the country is life is short, family is important and time with them is precious. We are leaving strong friendships, familiarity, comfort of a steady paycheck and taking a leap of faith. This blog is to chronicle the blessings that God has all ready begun in our journey to be closer to family and closer to Him.

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Snow Day

I'm sure you are looking at this picture of my backyard going, "I don't get it". That is exactly what I was saying as Mason and I were standing at the bus stop waiting for his bus when the neighbor yelled from his porch "there is no school today, it's been canceled for a snow day". All I could do was laugh my way back into the house and verify on the news that yes indeed school is canceled due to snow. Do you see any snow? Me neither. This place is crazy...... I guess the fact that we have about 10 days a year of rain and some snowflakes that randomly fall from the sky, people get so freaked out here when there is any talk of a weather change. I thought my friends back home would get a kick out of this one. Now, what to do today.........

1 Comments:

Blogger Chad said...

it's virtually a blizzard! drive very, very carefully! :P

January 31, 2008 at 2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home